Jungkook of BTS had four solo songs on Billboard’s Hot 100 this week.
“Standing Next to You,” the main track from his first solo album “Golden,” debuted on the main songs chart at No. 5, according to the latest chart published Wednesday.
Solo debut single “Seven (Feat. Latto)” reentered the chart at No. 49, while “3D (Feat. Jack Harlow)” ranked No. 58 and “Too Much (Feat. The Kid Laroi ＆ Central Cee)” was No. 94, up 42 spots and down one rung from the previous week, respectively.
“Standing Next to You” topped both global charts -- the Global 200 and Global Excl. the US – as had “Seven” and “3D.” Jungkook is the first solo artist to put three songs atop both charts in one year, according to Big Hit Music. The feat was only previously achieved by BTS, in 2021 with “Butter,” “Permission To Dance” and “My Universe.”
SHINee’s Taemin to unveil concert film
- South Korea warns tit
- Unwind with Korea food, lifestyle docs on Netflix
- 'Scent of Ink' to be performed at Kennedy Center in Washington
- Korea extends fuel tax cut scheme until year's end
- China’s AliExpress eyes expansion in Korea
- 北, 러 주최 국제포럼서 '국제수송' 논의…무기거래 우회로 찾나
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- Try on traditional Korean costume during Hanbok Culture Week